Etiquette, Terms & Conditions
* The Chakra Spa offers treatments to guests over the age of 16.
* All treatments are subject to availability.
* All times quoted include treatment, preparation and consultation.
* For your comfort and to complete your registration form, we suggest that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your treatment.
* Regrettably, late arrival for your appointment will constitute a reduced treatment time.
* Please inform us of any health related problems prior to your arrival at the Spa. If you are unsure about whether a medical condition could prevent you from having a treatment or you are currently taking prescribed medication, have an allergy or are pregnant, please call us in advance to discuss suitable treatment options.
* Please refrain from using any heat treatments or the pool if you are having waxing.
* We recommend that Alcohol is not consumed prior to treatment.
* Gift vouchers must be presented at time of payment otherwise an alternative method of payment will be required.
* Gift Vouchers are non refundable.
* All prices are subject to alteration without prior notice.
* All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
* Please note that The Chakra Spa is not responsible for any jewellery or
personal items such as mobile phones or tablets during your spa experience.
Any cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled booking will be charged the full amount of the service(s) booked. All bookings must be prepaid at the time of booking.
Relaxation and Spa Days
Full prepayment for your relaxation day and any add on treatments is required at the time of booking in order to confirm your reservation. Relaxation days are non-refundable and require at least seven days notice to reschedule
NB: PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SAUNA, STEAM ROOM OR JACUZZI IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, COULD BE PREGNANT OR SUFFER WITH ANY HEART AND OR CIRCULATORY CONDITIONS.